Why SRL for your Continuing Professional Development?
- We provide the most advanced, relevant and appropriate sensory training to professionals within the consumer goods industry
- We are at the forefront of technology and methodology
- We design all of our courses with your needs in mind
- We integrate current research into our teaching, and update our courses regularly
Courses available in 2020:
- Introduction to Sensory Science
- Sensory Analysis in Quality Control
- Focus Group Moderation for Qualitative Research
- Descriptive Panel Leadership (introductory level)
- Descriptive Panel Leadership (advanced level)
- Sensory Training for the Brewing Industry
- Bespoke/in-house training courses
For detailed information on each sensory training course please email us
If any of the courses you see listed here are not suitable for your specific requirements, please contact us and we can design a bespoke course for you. No matter how basic or complicated your requirements are, our courses can be tailored to suit your specific needs.
We can deliver any course/or combination of courses at a location of your choice should you require it. While our sensory training courses are typically held at our head office, based at the University College Cork, Food Science Campus, we also work in locations across Europe and the US so please email us for this information.